Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Little Free Time





Only a half day of school today!  
That means I get a little free time for myself.
I'm going to take a nap, in the middle of the day! 
What luxury!
Shouldn't we all have time for a siesta?
We could learn something from other countries.

I had a little time to look through the British Country Living Magazine.
and found this 
wonderful living room.

I love the sofa!
It looks really cozy...a really good place for my nap! 

(Note:  this is not my photo...I just got watermark happy and accidentally marked
this photo from the magazine...that's what happens  when your tired)



Anchorage has been very cold again.  We were down to 3 below last night.
Really gets me yearning for springtime and the return of all the birds.  
Can't wait to hear them sing again.
Well, off to my midday nap!!!





1 comment:

  1. I adore the last image...one of my favorites.
    I could move right into that living room also and cuddle up for a nap..Mimi is still sick!
    she was hoping to go back to school today but no such luck, poor baby.
    were going to go in April, thats exactly what she said lets wait till its warmer....I'm a little sad about that oh well I'll make it!
    I hope we both get a nap soon, have a good day.

    ReplyDelete