Friday, March 25, 2011

Random Photo Friday!


It's "Random Photo Friday"  
Posting some photos of things that might make you smile
and get you all ready for a relaxing weekend.

No message, just happy viewing.

The shaker above is one that I bought from 
Heidi's Store.  My whole house seems to have come from
her store!!!




And here is a set of random gift tags that I picked up the other day.
They have glitter on them so they were a easy sale!!!



I had to share this photo with you.  This is one of my favorite photos of my daughter.
I took this photo of her when we were in Venice.  She was 16 when we went on our Mother/Daughter trip to Europe.
I love the shape of her dress and the red bag.



These mushrooms are so beautiful and I take endless photos of them in the fall.



Here is a photo of one of my favorite cups.  My Aunt gave me this cup when I was
about seven years old for my hope chest.  It's a German set complete with a plate for cake.
I think she knew I liked polka dots!!!  


I stopped at my Moms house the other day and took a picture of a little set of dishes that she had sitting on a tray.  Really cute little set of mismatched things that really go together well.


Don't you think these two are a funny little pair!

Ok, that was random.  Hope you enjoyed it.

Be safe and happy!
Love you all!!!
Have a fun weekend!!!!!


5 comments:

  1. I loved that random post! Heidi's store must have been a blast! The photo of your daughter is wonderful - you should get it printed off on canvas and framed? Beautiful mushrooms - fairy story ones! Thanks for sharing all that randomness! Enjoy your weekend, Abby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post of pics. The one of your daughter is fantastic, could be in a magazine.
    Nice images to start the weekend, thanks. Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo of your daughter looks like its out of a Vogue magazine.....and I love the German polka dot set from your Aunt its Beautiful!
    your going to blow their socks off someday with your blue and green!
    I love the last little couple...shootn the breeze.
    Have a great weekend, I'm going to paint today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving all your photos today but that one of your daughter is stunning! Thanks for sharing...hugs for a great weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your random post. So many awesome photos. The one of your daughter is a piece of art!
    Thank you so much for coming by and leaving your message so I could find your lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete