Thursday, March 3, 2011

Embroidered Dish Towels!

I love dishtowels, especially those that have 
cute little faces on them!





I'm sharing some of the dishtowels that I have made and collected over
the years with you.

I made all the cute little coffee pots and tea pots 
except for one that my Mom made

I always use them and have 
laying about in my kitchen.
I could probably do a entire years worth of blogging just on
my dish towel collection.


This one is vintage.
Don't you love the colors?


This is another vintage 
towel that I picked up.
Such sweet little faces.


These little vegetable people are having way too much fun.



Just like these vintage dancing dishes!



Here is a tea pot that my mother made for me
I love her color combination.
I was working on this set and she decided to help me out.
Thank God for sweet Moms!!!!


A set of vintage plums.


And finally a sleepy little pot that I embroidered.
I owe this passion all to my mom 
who taught me how to embroider when I was seven.
She is responsible for my love of textiles.


2 comments:

  1. They look really pretty & happy! It must have been a lot of work making them.

    Wish you a Happy day!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these dishtowels! Why are there so many fun things to do and so little time (read: why do I spend so much time behind the computer??).

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete