Thursday, December 12, 2013

Spending Time With the Neighbors...


Yesterday I spent some quality time with this female moose and her calf!
She was browsing the crabapple trees in our neighborhood. 
I'm sure she was feeling the effects of all the fermented apples,
because I was able to get really close to her.  No need for a
zoom lens, just a car and a window did the trick.
I felt pretty safe in my car and she seemed more interested
in eating fermented apples.
She gave me a quick look when I took this photo, checked on
her calf and then went on with whats really important…
food!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous picture Chris! I Love it!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have such a sweet look...miss you too!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING! You are so lucky! I still waiting of a moose here…
    Kram,
    Maren

    ReplyDelete